Mucho Ruido Academy gives you the opportunity to train as a producer Electronic music professional, or any other genre of your choice, accompanied by DJ-producer JJ-Jefferson, with more than 20 years of experience in the world of music.
With this intensive course you can get involved with everything that has to do with the music production, focused on making good music.
The course provides the necessary notions for learn about:
● Musical composition
● Music production tools
● Most common computer applications (software) in production studios
● Physical devices (hardware): sound cards, electronic instruments, sound sources, between others.
During the course we will get acquainted with all the tools that are needed to work at depth the production of your favorite genre and its environment:
● Digital audio: mixing and editing
● Audio loops
● Programming drum machines
● Virtual instruments
● Special effects
In addition to relating to basic knowledge and essential for musical composition (synthesis of audio, mixing, processing and mastering), we will work with one of the best audio programs on the market – LOGIC PRO X This way you will learn to use the tools of musical creation in a complete way and advanced
At the end of the course you will receive our diploma of Music producer that certifies your participation in The course taken.
It’s your time to create, edit, make Mashup and your own tracks to turn them into the next hit’S of the radios and the movement of today!
1. Provide the student with the broadest knowledge about the music production process electronics and the other genres of the current market.
2. Work on musical creation from the approach of rhythmic, tonal, melodic composition, the selection of sounds and instruments, the creation tools sound (synthesizers), processor techniques and mixture.
3. Master the use of these tools according to their use aesthetic-artistic and sound completion or mastering
● MIDI & Audio
● Audio interface
● Logic Pro X configuration
● MIDI devices, percussion and synthesizer ● Global quantification
● Creating an array
● Audio scan
● Performing audio warp
● Audio recording
● Audio and MIDI effects
● MIDI mapping
● On-screen sessions and arrangements automations
● Audio to MIDI conversion
● Chop on MIDI
● File handling
● Basic mixing techniques in your production
● Making a track with all the tools learned
● Edition for the topics of your sessions
● Creation of your own Mashups.
● Advice to acquire your equipment in your studio.
The course consists of 8 levels – practitioners who will develop your skills to be a leading producer Classes will last 2 hours, once or twice a week, to facilitate learning.
The course is of face-to-face hours, mostly practical, attended by highly experienced instructors in the field of Production and teaching.
For the convenience of our students, the classes will be held from Monday to Saturday at following schedules:
● AM Group: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 pm.
● Group PM1: 1:00 p.m. – 03:00 p.m.
● Group PM2: 4:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m.
● Saturday PM: 2:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.
● Age: be over 16 years old
● Materials: Mucho Ruido Academy facilities they have all the necessary material for Completion of the different courses we offer. The student must carry their laptop and have the software corresponding to the course to take.
1. Fill out the Registration Form that is in the Web page.
2. You will receive a call from our work team as soon as possible to make an appointment prior to the start of classes.
3. In the appointment we will show you our facilities, the lesson plan and we will clarify all the doubts that have.